jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2007

In English (II): Villancico - Christmas Carol (Por toda la clase)

Whishing you a Merry Christmas, we present you this Christmas Carol: “The twelve days of Christmas”.

Bueno, los idiomas no son mi fuerte. Os presentamos un villancico en inglés:


THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

A partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Three French hens, two turtle doves ...

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Four calling birds, three French hens ...

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Five gold rings, four calling birds ...

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Six geese laying, five gold rings ...

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Seven swams swimming, six geese ...

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Eight maids milking, seven swams swimming ...

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Nine ladies dancing, eight maids milking ...

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Ten lords leaping, nine ladies dancing ...

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Eleven pipers piping, ten lords leaping ...

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Twelve drummers drumming, eleven ...

Y si no sabes cómo cantarlo, pincha abajo y los alumnos/as de sexto te lo muestran encantados. La “culpa” de todo esto es de Rosa, la maestra de inglés.



No hay comentarios:

 
Share
ShareSidebar
Share |