lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

IN ENGLISH (V): Costumbres (Por José Manuel, AA)

El “project” que he hecho trata sobre mis costumbres:

Hi, I’m Jose Manuel and I’m from Spain.

I get up at seven o’clock. I have breakfast at half past seven. I go to school at half past eight. I have lunch at three o’clock. I do homework at four o’clock. I meet friends at five o’clock. I go home at half past seven. I have dinner at half past eight. I go to bed at ten o’clock.

I play football two times a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My hobby is playing football. I watch TV and play computer games. My school is very beautiful. My favourite food is spaghetti.

2 comentarios:

María José dijo...

Very goog.
But you should write the days of the week in plural.
Spaghetti is in singular.

See you soon.

Gregorio Toribio Álvarez dijo...

Thank you very much for your help. We need to learn much more English. Take care my friend.

 
Share
ShareSidebar
Share |